What Should You Do If You’re In An Accident

We deal with many customers who get in accidents in Marblehead, Swampscott, Salem and other surrounding towns. Here is some advice on what to do if you’re in a car accident.

1. Call Your Insurance Company, report the accident, and get a claim number.
2. Call Us at 781-639-3527 and notify us that your vehicle has been in an accident.
3. Schedule a time for the insurance company to see the vehicle at the shop.
4. Have us help you set up a rental car if needed.
5. Come to the shop and sign the paperwork needed to repair the vehicle.
6. RELAX until vehicle is restored to pre-accident condition!

We look forward to servicing all your auto body and auto repair work in Marblehead!

Leave a reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>